Sunday, October 6, 2013

One week to go!

Whelp, today is my 39 week mark! That's so crazy to me...to be honest, the time really has seemed to have flown by. I think it was a combination of having been blessed with a relatively tame pregnancy and staying busy with work and life in general. Either way, I can't believe I"ll be holding my daughter in my arms in a matter of a week or two! I'm so excited! Her nursery is pretty much done and although it's not painted and decorated super cutesy, I like it and I know she'll like it!

 Here are pictures of her nursery! My dear friend Lacy got me the crib and changing table for my baby shower and I was blessed to have wonderful family and friends throw me beautiful baby showers and help me get way more ready for little Miss Hadlie then I was before! I need to get the pictures from my family baby shower so that I can blog about that....it meant the world to me!
Here's the outfit that I want her to come home in too! I just think it's so adorable! Juan wasn't super keen on it, but that's probably because it was a batgirl outfit! LOL...that'll come for Halloween! He's very excited to meet his little girl and I know he'll be a wonderful daddy to her!
My mom comes this Wednesday and I'm very excited to have her here. As long as she gets here before baby comes, then I'm good with baby coming anytime after that! I've been trying to focus on being very positive and at peace about what's going to happen with my daughters delivery. I know it'll all work out and I know that I can bring her into this world naturally through the miracle and gift that is my body. I've wanted this my whole life and I can't wait to meet her and feel the joy of motherhood! I have a wonderful support system which I'm incredibly grateful for and I am very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cutie. The room looks soooo nice, can't wait to see it in reality! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much!!! Your nursery is so gosh darn cute and real that it is making me cry. -tear- seriously. I am so incredibly happy for you guys. My darling sister.......oh how I wish I were there. -tear-

    ReplyDelete