Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Spending time with daddy while mommy is at work...

So this week I ended up having to work 4 days instead of my usual 1 or 2. It's always very hard to go to work these days especially when I have to leave Hadlie, but it's very comforting to know that while I'm at work, Juan is taking care of her. This past weekend while I was at work, Juan's family came down to try and see if Hadlie would respond better to them being here at our house instead of how she responds to them being up in West Valley at their house. They ended up taking her to the duck bond south of BYU and I think she had a really good time and it was a good thing because she was distracted enough to let them hold her for a minute or two until she realized that daddy wasn't holding her. She still cried when they held her, but she didn't scream her head off like she does when we go up to see them. They were sweet enough to send me pictures of their time at the park while I was at work!





Hadlie with her Abuelita and she's not crying! Although the look on her face says that she's about to! Juan said that Hadlie only let her hold her for a few seconds before she started to cry....better than nothing!





Sweet Miss Hadlie being held by her Tia Sonia at the duck pond!





Hadlie helping daddy feed the ducks! The ducks would eat straight out of Juan's hand! Hadlie is leaning forward trying to touch it!





Hadlie checking out her Abuelito! She does the best with him and he's really adorable with her! He always wanted a little girl and he finally got one!

1 comment: