Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween!

So for any of you that know my husband...you know he's a huge fan of Batman! So it was a no brainer when I was a Target one day and I came across a Batman newborn outfit, that Hadlie was going to dress up as Batgirl for Halloween! Juan was thrilled when I showed him the outfit! And I must say....she was pretty darn cute! I had put her on my lap and was trying to take a picture and I said her name and she busted out in the really special smile! LOL...she wasn't even 2 weeks old and she was grinning like that! It melted my heart!
 She looks so incredibly small when she's held by her daddy! I LOVE this picture! He could not be a more proud daddy! And her little Bat cape is just too adorable! We didn't go out trick or treating of course because she was only a week and a half old, but we sure enjoyed dressing her up!

We actually had a costume change half way through the day too because Grandma Ralph had sent her an adorable little pumpkin outfit that we had to put her in too! This is her sleeping in her pumpkin costume!
Thank you so much for the adorable outfit Grandma! We love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment