Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another week come and gone....

Helllooooooo everyone! LOL...the funny thing about that is that no one is reading this blog yet, so I"m pretty much just writing and talking to myself! Good times! I wish I had something fun and exciting to report for this week, but alas, I do not. Work has been going okay, I've found myself a bit distracted at work lately, which can be a problem if I don't perform to my standards. So I definitely need to work on that. I'm still feeling pretty good with my pregnancy...all things considered. I'm so excited for the day when I don't have to pee 20 times a day though! We have our anatomy scan next week and of course I'm nervous for it....I'm praying everything is healthy and normal with her. I'm trying not to focus on it too much, or else I get anxiety about it, but I can't help but be nervous that something could be wrong. ANYWAYS....Jenny, Juan and I went and saw the new Star Trek movie this week and it was AWESOME! It was really good...I highly recommend it! There's a few movies coming out soon that look really good...we'll have to go see them all! Whelp...that's about all I got for you folks! I"ll write again next week! Until then....ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment