Thursday, May 16, 2013

Maggie May!!!

Another week has come and gone! As much as they seem to be crawling by, they are actually going by pretty quick! The big event of this week is that Peta had her little baby girl on Saturday, May 11th! She became a mother the day before Mother's Day! I was so excited when I got the text from Jeff and he said that her water had broken and that they were in the hospital in labor! Ahhhhh!!!! Of course I"m stuck at work on one of the busiest selling days of the year, but they kept me updated via text on her progress! It worked out perfectly too because Peta's mom and twin sister Jennifer flew in the very same day that Peta had her little girl! I was able to go to the hospital that night and wait for her to have her baby with Jenny and her mom! It was so fun to see Peta as a mommy! She had her little girl, Maggie May Clark that night and she weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long! It made me really excited and anxious for the time when my little girl makes her big debut! I'm so excited for Peta and know she'll make a wonderful mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment