Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vivid dream....

So I've been having what seem like very real dreams lately. I had one the other night that really confused me. We found out about a month ago that we were having a little girl, but ever since then, I've secretly wondered if it was a little boy. We have our 20 week anatomy scan tomorrow, so as long as baby cooperates, we'll find out for sure if she's a she and if everything is going good with her growth. I'm really nervous for it to be honest. But anyways, my dream was that I was in the hospital and delivery our baby and when I actually delivered our baby, it turned out that it wasn't a little girl, but instead, it was a little boy! I was so shocked and to be honest, I feel bad saying this....but I was a little bummed because I know Juan really wants a little girl. I told Juan about it when I woke up, and he laughed off my dream, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since then. I won't be disappointed either way if it's a boy or girl, as long as our baby is healthy and growing well. I know my husband will be shocked if it turns out to be a little boy, but I won't be surprised in the slightest, mostly because of the dreams that I've been having and the feeling that I can't shake that maybe it is a little boy after all....hopefully not, because that means we've been calling him little Hadlie for the last month! :-) He's going to be traumatized before he's even born! I will let you know next blog post for sure what happens at our ultrasound and how everything went! Can't believe I'm 20 weeks already and half way through my pregnancy! Crazy how fast time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment