Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well, this is my first official foray into the world of blogging! I'm actually pretty excited about it and I'm sure I"ll be learning as I go! My sister Liz has been begging me to start a blog for quite some time now, so I"m sure she's going to be thrilled about this! I know this is a bit cliche, but the reason I finally decided to start a blog and keep up with one is because.....WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
Here I am at 13 weeks!

We had been trying to get pregnant since we got married and I ended up having to take the medicine clomid to make this happen, but thankfully, on the first round....IT TOOK! We're thrilled to be expecting our first little one on October 13th! I am now 16 weeks along and have kept quiet for the most part, just out of nervousness for the situation and wanting to make sure that I was far enough along before I announced it to the world. We find out soon if we're going to be having a boy or a girl! I've felt from the beginning that it was a little boy, and my husband thinks it's a little girl, so it'll be fun to finally find out! I'm so grateful for the love and support I've received from my husband and family...it's been wonderful. I look forward to keeping you all updated on what's going on with us and our progress towards parenthood! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment